carsten_h wrote:
> Regarding the switching off via the powerbutton.  Is it possible to see
> online without a display attached to see if "pcb rb" or "pcp sd" is
> executed? Maybe via tail -f xxxx.log?

Today I got a Micro HDMI to HDMI cable and could test the output of
piCorePlayer. So I can say that always a "pcp sd" is executed, also when
I press longer. But that is Ok for me, I only need switching off. I will
only start a reboot via the webpage. But now it is clear that the
command is executed and that is the great part!

Now I saw the following:

    Finished piCorePlayer v6.0.0-b7 startup.

  To setup piCorePlayer, use the web interface via a browser:
  - http://192.168.178.109

  Press [Enter] to access console.

  In the background, ntpd is syncing time between piCorePlayer and the internet.
  A large offset between 1970 and now is normal.
  /bin/sh: vcgencmd: not found

It seems that the first time the command to get the actual temperature
is not working. But I think that this is no real problem.