Hello!

Today I installed my Pi 3B+ with the new 6.0.0b8 from ground up as I no
longer use LMS on this Pi.

Everything is working fine! Only my Bluetooth headphone is not working
as expected.
I switched on Bluetooth of the Pi, activated Bluetooth daemons and
paired the headphone. It was on the list and the headphone showed me
that it is paired and connected. Then I did a backup and restarted the
Pi. The headphone is not connected automatically as in the previous
installation. The list of paired devices is simply empty.

I did this five times and nothing is changed. Also I looked into Players
directly after pairing, but there is no extra player with the name of
the headphone shown. But when I switch off my headphones directly after
pairing and switch them on again, they are connected again.

The free space in the filesystem is 100MB, so there should be no
problems in saving the pairing information.

What can be the problem?