M-H wrote:

> But it might not be enough sound while driving you camper.
> It helps to power them at the max voltage of 5,5 Volts with decent wires
> and capacitor.

You're absolutely right.  The radio has to be quite loud when driving at
speed, thanks to a combination of road, engine and wind noise. For 'up
front' use I'm planning to use a SqueezeAMP behind the dashboard radio,
feeding the radio's AUX IN.  My dilemma was whether to try to run two
pairs of speakers from the dashboard radio, but I'm pretty much settled
on just using this Pirate Audio board to supply the 'living area'
speakers.

Some sort of additional screen, that's big enough for proper touch
control of Jivelite, will be mounted somewhere.  So I'm looking at the
alternatives - maybe a nice bevel that can be recessed into the
furniture board or is low-profile enough that it can be surface mounted.