marcoc1712 wrote:
> Nope.
>
> The LMS control only operate on server side. You could then have a
> volume control in Squeezelite (using, if I well remember -V option) AND
> in the OS at hardware and software level.
>
> You should take care of all the option you have.
>
> In my installation squeezelite is compiled without the support for
> external volume control, and the mixer for the device does not have ANY
> control, that way I'm 100% sure is always 100%.
> Server side you have the control I mentioned.
>
> YOu must take care of both, and I could not understand how moode could
> do that, being only a client with squeezelite installed.

When i mentioned moode is with mpd server and not squeezelite.
In mpd its really simple just edit the mpd.cfg and in the line called
MIXER= put software, hardware or disable.... that's it.

Ok if i understand you there is Os mixer, Server mixer option
(squeezelite) and client control (LMS),

I guess that i need is OS to 100%, server is bypassing by OS, and LMS is
set up to 100%, right ?