foxwelljsly wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong place for reporting this.
>
> Please can someone advise the formal process for bug reporting on
> PIcorelayer?
>
> I am running PCP 4.1 and still have an issue with using PCP to play ALAC
> files natively from LMS. PCP/FFMPEG appears to be incorrectly
> identifying some ALAC audio files as an unknown video file type due, I
> assume, to some issue with embedded artwork.
>
> The files play fine in KODI, Plex & iTunes. They also stream fine to PCP
> in PCM & FLAC via the LMS decoder - however this is not ideal as both
> stereaming options are lower res than many of my files.
>
> Is there a public defect log for this kind of thing?
>
> happy to share logs and so on to get this looked into.
>
> cheers

I have a bug or problem with 4, 5, 6. using a rasberry pi zero W with a
Google voicehat version 2.

With piCorePlayer there is no sound output at the headphone jack or the
speaker. alsamixer reports no controls for the voicehat.

With Raspbian Lite + Squezelite I get output from the headphone jack and
the speaker. alsamixer reports many google voicehat options.

I have found mention of people getting the voicehat to work but not any
mention of which version of the hat, version 1 or version 2.

has any one had a problem with version2 and found a way to fix it?

Thanks for any ideas
Greg Frye