Hello

I am a totally new user. I got an RPi4 to experiment with music
streaming in my house. I have followed the instructions on the
piCorePlayer website to burn the image to an SD card.

When I turn on my RPi nothing happens. The green light briefly flashes
and then remains off while the red light remains on. I don't get signal
out of the HDMI port and the device is not connecting to my network
(ethernet).

I thought maybe the RPi might be DOA but it works without any problems
with RopieeeXL.

Can anyone suggest what I can do next to get piCorePlayer up and
running?
Thanks