chill wrote:
> I've installed LMS 7.9.3, added a bit of music to a third partition on
> the USB stick, added Spotty and configured DSTM, and we're away.  It's a
> nice little stand-alone server/player/controller.
>
> I think an applet to toggle LMS will be straightforward, but I doubt
> that most people would want to actually toggle it in normal use - more
> likely they'd want to control whether or not it starts at boot - i.e. if
> it's part of the Joggler image, but I have an LMS server running
> elsewhere, then I wouldn't want the Joggler version to start.  So the
> applet could set a flag, but I don't know how to start the service at
> boot depending on the status of that flag.  Any ideas?

Sorry - a bit-pre-occupied wrangling with a cranky router-internet setup
which is causing havoc with various devices.  WAF is at a low at the
moment!

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva
BT transmitter

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity