Hi all,

I'm new here, but I hope this is nothing that has already been discussed
a hundred times...

I'm running the 6.0.0-b9 on my RPi4 with Hifiberry Amp2 since today. Had
a few problems with the upgrade. Squeezelite was not recognizing the
Card anymore and wasn't starting. First I was using a fresh image and
hat the problem from the beginning, then I tried using the 6.0.0-b7 and
then performing the isitu update.

That was working first, but when I was activating bluetooth settings
(and expanding file system) it hasn't worked again. The solution seemed
to be making the settings under 6.0.0-b7 and then making the upgrade.

The main question is about Streaming from Bluetooth Device (Smartphone)
to PCP. I got it to run basically and it's fine. But there's two things
that make problems.

1.) The audio and also the interactions on the Smartphone (volume
up/down, next,...) are delayed for many seconds, that makes the handling
a mess. Is there the possibility to make some config changes or is it a
known issue that is not fixed yet?
2.) Connecting: Would it be possible to always have the Player
"discoverable" and just set a PIN that is needed to connect? That would
make it possible to connect devices without accessing the PcP via Web
and setting the Player discoverable.

My Pi is on GE-LAN, so I don't think it is just about the Bluetooth
Audio/Control.

Looking forward to your answers,

Br, Chris