mherger wrote:
> > I have the patch ready for JiveMain and will rebuild jivelite when
> the
> > strings file is ready and Michael has added German and French
> > translations for the Square QVGA skin.
>
> Uh, oh... what file? French? I hope there isn't much more than a few
> words :-D

I think Ralphy was referring to the skin name translations that you had
already provided.  I added them to the consolidated files that I sent
him earlier, and he's already included them in the installable package.

    QVGA240SQUARE_SKIN
  # SLT: QVGA refers to the "quarter VGA" resolution of the display
  #     CS      QVGA skin krajiny
  #     DA      QVGA-tema, liggende
        DE      Quadratischer QVGA-Skin (240x240)
        EN      QVGA 240x240 Square Skin
  #     ES      Máscara horizontal QVGA
  #     FI      QVGA-vaakaolemus
        FR      Habillage carré QVGA (240x240)
  #     IT      Skin QVGA orizzontale
        NL      QVGA 240-Vierkant-skin
  #     NO      QVGA liggende skall
  #     PL      Karnacja pozioma QVGA
  #     RU      Обложка: QVGA,
альбомная
ориентация
  #     SV      QVGA-skal i liggande format