paul- wrote:
> The device is connecting fine.   And squeezelite is starting fine.
> Perhaps you are just clicking things too fast.
>
> When a player connects to LMS, it will take a bit to show up in the LMS
> web interface......although the player is still connected and available.

Thanks,

Following up on 'When you shut off the bluetooth device, yes it will not
be seen in LMS. That is the way it works, but LMS will remember the
device when it shows up again. Future connections of the bluetooth
should start playing where you left off automatically.'

That isn't happening. LMS doesn't apparently remember the device, BOOM 3
doesn't appear in my player list  and future connections do not start
playing where I left off. In every case with any of my devices, I have
to restart the connect daemon. Is that behaviour intentional?