Gerhardc wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> with your update of Hifiberry DAC/ADCpro the squeezelite output works
> great. If i select streamer on the tweak page, there is no input device
> visible and output no longer possible. The dmesg shows following:

  >   >
  > [   11.846228] Unexpected user alpha2: "U

--------------------

First things....you need to fix your wpa_supplicant.conf.   There should
not be quote marks in the country code setting.  The sample configs were
updated about a month ago when I realized the mistake.

As for the streamer, Did you expand the "more>" by the device setting to
see if anything is listed?  Not sure about the Pro version, but the
regular ADC version does have issues with recording and playback at the
same time.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer