Hi
I'm new with Linux and Alsa.
When I use a PI3b and Picore and I use an amplifier all works (with a
little bit noise in the distance but that's normal).
So this is all working fine.

When I use the PI with the HifiBerry DAC+ (with RCA) I hear nothing.
On the monitor of the PI I see: Waiting for soundcard sndrpihifiberry tp
populate …..failed to find sndrpihifiberry (42).

In LMS on my NAS I see Picore but playing a song: it remains silent.

In Picore by Squeezelite: when I fill in hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry
Squeezelight will not run.
When I use hw:CARD=ALSA Squeezelight will run, but ...I hear nothing.

What is going wrong? Hope someone can help me.

Peter2