Hi there,

I think I have a subscription to problems :)

As it is related to RC1 and LMS, I don't know where to expose my
problem. Tell me if I had to post it in the LMS section.

I'm installing LMS from a fresh pCp6.0 RC1 install. I analyse the
library (mounted on an USB disk) and when the analysis is done, LMS is
not responding at all. I see the web interface but without the items
(artist, genre, playlist, application).

This is in attachment the log I got. I see there is problems at the end
of the log.

29568

Thanks for your help

Christophe

|Filename: Pbme_LMS_RC1.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29568|