I'm running PCP on a Raspberry Pi 3, connected via ethernet and wifi.
It's used as an LMS server rather than as a player, and music is stored
on a WD My Cloud NAS. I'm still running version 3.2 because generally
speaking it works so reliably I haven't found the need to upgrade
although am happy to do so if it will help with this issue!

Unfortunately we've been getting regular power cuts recently. When power
is restored, PCP / LMS restarts quicker than either our internet router
or the NAS. This means that PCP fails to set its time, and also fails to
restore the CIFS mount of the NAS. (And if we don't notice this, then
when you try to play music via LMS, it doesn't find the files, and
removes them from the library, necessitating an annoying library
rescan.)

What's the best way to fix this? Seems like the options would be either
to delay boot after an unexpected shutdown, or to keep trying for NTP
and the network filesystem if they're not available at first. I don't
know how to do either of these! I feel sure this must have been covered
somewhere so apologies if this is repetitive!