Having helped a few people with LMS and RPi with piCorePlayer, my BIL is
the only one having issues.

He is 200 miles away and helping him over TeamViewer is not ideal. I am
visiting this weekend, and would like to sort it out.

System
RPi 3b, running away LMS only, with local USB HDD for music.
Picoreplayer v 3.22, Linux 4.9.50 pcpCore v7, piCore v 8.01,
Logitech Touch
iPad with IPeng

Issue
Spotify (only) is skipping.  iPeng momentarily loses the song too, and
the album art disappears, and Song Title.  Then comes back.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n59eamutz473bi/Video%2027-02-2020%2C%2020%2047%2012.mp4?dl=0

I’m not very good at interrogating logs...

Actions
I tried dropping Spotify from 320 to next lower setting, and no
difference.
I tried updating LMS and piCore version and got an error “downloading
insitu.cfg”.

Shall I just plan to update to v5 or v6 beta PiCore player - where I am
not getting this type of issue?  And if so, which one?  I guess there is
no upgrade path other than full wipe of SD card and start again.
2958129581

Any advice appreciated.

|Filename: 36E850C0-100D-4C08-A5A8-89CF190065ED.jpg                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29581|