I'm trying to setup the wireless AP on a Pi4 and it installs everything
then when I start the AP it appeared to drop the wired connection. What
I've discovered actually happens is upon starting the AP my manually
configured static IP settings in LMS get ignored and the pi picks up a
DHCP address. If I connect back to the web interface on the newly
assigned DHCP address and check the static IP settings under beta
functions it still shows as static and has the address I want in there.
Strange.

So I went back to wifi settings, WAP mode and changed autostart to no
then reboot the pi, my static IP works again.

Also even when the AP is setup and the console says its started during
the boot sequence if i go into the web interface it always says "AP mode
not running" and the AP isn't visible when I scan for it.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk