Hi,

Upgraded to PCP 6.0.0 from 5.0.1 in-situ and then formatted fresh card
to make sure it's not that. No difference.

Hardware: RPi 2B, Hifiberry DAC Pro with a TP-Link 2.4 GHz usb wifi card
(802.11n). LMS is on a separate machine, version 7.9.2 - 1578996832 @
Tue Jan 14.

Local music works fine. Remote (e.g. BBC iPlayer both radio and
on-demand, but also Spotify) start playing ok, but then the player
disappears from LMS and stops plaing the music. It disconnects from the
WiFi and remains like that until I hard reboot it by pulling the plug.

I've uploaded a diagnostic log to Pastebin

pCP-2B-c6ba87-pcp_diagnostics.log

Not sure how to debug this, because the player disconnects from the
network so drops all http/ssh connections.