mherger wrote:
> I'm not too much of a Docker expert myself. Last time I looked into
> existing images I thought many of them lacked on the update level. If
> you could provide a good, working image, which allowed for easy
> updating, was truely platform agnostic etc. that would be great. And I
> would certainly consider supporting it.

Sadly, I wouldn't consider myself 'expert' enough to be able to put this
together either. I might have a go though.

As you say, I also had a look at the various containers available, and
none seemed to fit the bill.

Ideally, you'd want something that was fired off as part of your nightly
builds, and automatically uploaded the new container to the Docker
registry, enabling people to update automatically.

Will see what I can find out, but it's not really my forte!

Andy