I think I've seen this kind of thing but I can't recall anything
clearly.
Would you try running your image w/ something like "docker run -ti --rm
--entrypoint /bin/bash image-name" to get a shell and keyboard, and then
manually run the command? Perhaps you could see what's wrong more easily
as the process.
(I assume you want to override the entrypoint your image has set.
Otherwise "docker run -ti --rm image-name bash" should work.)

2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 6 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone +
iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC
iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk
With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason
Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge
by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display,
SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.