mherger wrote:
> > If I switched to 7.9.3 or to 8.0 which is the difference? Now it
> works
>
> Biggest new feature (so far) is integration of music services: your
> album collection from Spotify/TIDAL/Qobuz would show up as part of "My
> Music".
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael,

I recently upgraded to LMS8.0 and am a Tidal HiFi subscriber. I can
still play my Tidal music via the "My Apps" menu but I am unable to see
any Tidal stuff (i.e., my favorite albums) in the My Music menu. When I
search for music it only shows my local music.

I'd be very interested if it's possible for songs from my Tidal favorite
albums to be part of a random playlist (from the Random Mix menu) that
also includes my locally stored files. That would be epic.

Thanks for any help...