Hi,

I have been using PCP 6.0.0 for a while and am very pleased with it -
well done!   Yesterday I thought I would try out BT with a BT speaker.
I was very happy that is was easy to install, discover my BT speaker and
get working (once I'd figured-out that the speaker becomes another
player).

Later, I went back to listening in my main hifi (I use a USB output to
my DAC) and the volume was drastically lower and the bass almost absent
(the player volume setting has always been fixed at 100%).  Thinking the
volume on the BT speaker player was somehow affecting the USB player I
set its volume to be fixed at 100% - no change.  I then uninstalled BT -
no change and reinstalled BT, but no change.  In the end I had to
completely reinstall PCP 6.0.0 to get the volume back.  I'd like to use
BT but this is a show-stopper for me.
Am I doing something wrong here?