Ok I'm up and running on pi. Haven't looked at making it start up with
sound, but got music when manually starting it. Currently only working
playing internet radio, but that might be because it's still scanning
for files. The biggest issue I had with pi was mapping my kubuntu
fileserver through fstab, but got it sorted.

Do you manage to play a local files favorite too?
Gerrelt sayis that hdmi output is not that good. You guys think that's
an issue?

So thinking about my issues with my ubuntu box could be that i did not
have the Ralphy's squeezelite version, but the ubunu version (1,8)

SB Radio x2, SB Duet, Squeezelite