teebee wrote:
> It don't need to be started as service. Could be started with user
> logon. Getting closer to my goal with apesbrains power on resume
> suggestion.

Not sure what you exactly want.  Auto startup but also work with kodi.
As I see it, they are two problems.

If you plan to share audio hardware (service or not)
1. You must use the same specifci ALSA device and not "default" or
"pulse"
2. squeezelite must use the "-C" option toi ensure squeezelite releases
the audio hardware
3. Not sure if this is relevant but I'll repeat it - if there is more
than one suqeezelite running on same PC - they must have unique MAC
address.