corrobor wrote:
> Hi friends, i'm running on raspberry zero wifi without any problem since
> 1 month.
> A question: if I switched to Audio enthusiast version, what is the
> difference on raspberry 0? You suggest me to try or ...is the same?

enthusiast version isnt suited to wifi in general.
also, you want to be running some fairly high end DAC and other gear
down stream to hear any differences
another way to put this. dont worry, you arnt missing anything :)

rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |
rPi 2 + HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS on pCP
https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml