Chunkywizard wrote:
> I posted this on the main PCP6.0 thread and then I found this thread
> which I thought more appropriate.
>
> I've just migrated from PCP 5.0 to 6.0 and the upgrade was pretty
> smooth. The only thing I can't get working as per 5.0 is Jivelite
> screensavers. Specifically, 'when off' never turns my display off when
> the selected player is turned off. I've checked the settings I had set
> on 5.0 and 6.0 is indetical as far as I can tell. Could this be a bug or
> am I doing something stupid?
>
> By the way, the display is a dell monitor connected to HDMI. The display
> resolution is 1280x 1024.
>
> CW
What screen saver are you choosing in the When off setting?
'Display off' only works for the official rpi 7" display and the pirate
audio board display in 6.0.

Did you perhaps have a modified Display off or Blank Screen applet
installed in /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets for 5.0?

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.