cmmh wrote:
> Sorry if this has been figured out/answered before, but my searches
> didn't discover anything.
>
> Is there a way to use my pCP units as digital photo frames when
> squeezelite isn't playing anything?  I've thought maybe the "Picture
> Gallery" plugin might be the solution, but that doesn't seem to install
> for me currently in LMS.
>
> In a related but different issue, I'd like my home automation system to
> be able to turn off the LCD/backlight of my players at certain times.
> Wondering if there are any existing hooks to do that or if I should
> develop one on my own.
>
> Thanks!Yes the pCP display can be used as a digital photo frame. Jivelite ->
Settings -> Display -> Sleep screen -> When stopped -> Image viewer.
You need to configure a source for the images. I used a CIFS mounted
network drive (/mnt/Freebox/Photos).

For programming shutting off the display, I use a web call, from
Firefox, your phone, or alexa, but maybe you can automate it from your
home management system:
Https://<your.pcp.ip>:9000/status.html?p0=power
This will toggle on/off the display.
Cool, hmm?

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3S en utilisant Tapatalk