I've had the pCP player/server for a short while and added a pCp player
only with a hifi hat.  This player CAN NOT access Pandora, getting the
dreaded, "You must be a subsciber.....".  All of the Logi/Slim players
CAN access Pandora using the new server, the pCp server.  pCp is v6.0.0;
Slacker and TuneIn work fine with the player.

I may have missed something along the line, as I can't seem to find
anything about this problem on the forum or on line, except info that
implies that Pandor should work with pCP.

Would appreciate any help or guidance on this.

thanks, Phil

phb (3 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, 2xTouch, 2 Radios (1UE),
iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s, NEW pCP
Server + pCP Player)