Man in a van wrote:
> Well I don't use a NAS very much these days (used to use NFS on a Qnap
> TS121)  but certainly copy your fstab info.
>
> I have never done the LMS prefs thing, so can't offer any info there,
> sorry.
>
> ronnie

If you copy prefs you need to remove the Server ID - they are unique
I’d install from scratch keeping the old one online so you can copy
stuff across. The fstab can be copied across but don’t forget to allow
the new IP in your NAS

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng