Greg Erskine wrote:
> Ronnie, you have a network issue. Note "No network found! Done (52)."
> Bad network cable?
>
> During the boot process if there is access to the internet and the
> timezone is blank it will be automatically filled.

Well that may well be the case Greg (thanks for the info :)).

But it seems peculiar to pCP :confused: as i often see this message.

As for today I have been using the same rpi 4b with the Raspberry PIOS
without any problem.

I was just trying to help the OP.

By the way, I often see no IP address but resolves itself after a couple
of (in configuration) reboots.

As I use the pi OS for my main LMS, it's not a problem

ronnie