Hi - is there a (hopefully parametric) equaliser that runs on LMS on a
Pi4 (running raspbian) that works with SB3 players? There is Inguz for
Windows but I can't find anything for the Pi?

Failing that, is there a way to get an equaliser going on the LMS/Pi if
the Pi is used as a player instead of a SB3? I have searched and found a
10 band equaliser but can't see how to get it to work, or does it only
work with piCorePlayer? Ideally I need more than 10 bands if possible...

SB3 -> Quad 909 -> Quad Electrostatic speakers, Quad 405 -> TBI
subwoofer
3 x SB3s + SB Radio
Rotel RSP1068 surround processor, Quad 99 -> B&W surround