diggledude wrote:
> I'm not finding a shairport plugin.

I have these two installed in LMS:
30904
30905

The first one is eg. to include Airport Express Basestations (Airplay
clients) as Output to LMS. I have two of them here, so I get two extra
Players in LMS.
The second one is to use LMS as a Airplay client, so I can stream from
my iPhone/iPad/Apple TV/Mac to my LMS. In the configuration page, I can
switch on all Squeezelite players as a destination. Then I see them on
my iPhones/iPads/Apple TV and Mac as a player for Airplay (1). Only the
Mac can send the music to more than one client player, not the
iPhone/iPad or Apple TV.

|Filename: ShairTunes.png                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30905|

Pi4 4GB piCorePlayer with LMS and Squeezelite for USB; Pi3B+ (7"
Display, Hifiberry DAC+ Pro) piCoreplayer with Squeezlite/Jivelite for
Hifiberry and Bluetooth headphone; two Airport Express