Man in a van wrote:
> I'm sorry but I can't spend more time on this now.
>
> I have to hack about and do searches as I have never used Dietpi, at
> all. It's far to "clever" for me.
>
> If you have a spare card, why not try Buster-Lite and add LXDE to that,
> (or do you specically need DietPI ?).
>
> I mostly run the Buster desktop without the recommended software
>
> ronnie

No worries, sadly posted the other post before I read this one. Thanks a
lot for you kind help. Don't have any preferences. Just found DietPi
while googling and thought that might work as well as any other OS.
Looked nice beeing very, very lightweigt.  Thanks to you I've got some
ideas now I can fiddle with.