Hi,

I have been a very satisfied user of PCP for a few years now, and have 5
Pi Zero Ws (w/ Justboom Amp pHAT). This set-up works really will,
however I am starting to have wifi issues again. I have the wifi channel
set manually on my router (Ch. 13 seems to work best for me). However
the wifi usage is getting congested where I live.

Anyway, I am thinking of moving over to an external USB wifi dongle, so
as to allow me to use the 5G. It's going to be attached to the USB port
of a Pi Zero (using the USB-A adaptor that came with the Pi). Would one
of these work well?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maxesla-Internet-Wireless-Supports-10-4-10-11-4/dp/B06XRTPLJ3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Maxesla+Wifi+Dongle+High+Speed+Internet+2.4%2F5GHz+600Mbps+Wireless+USB+Wifi&qid=1595674035&sr=8-1

Or could someone recommend one that is known to work well?

Many Thanks!
Toonie.