I, for one, would like to thank you for this primer.

Thank you very much.

Howard

CJS wrote:
> For people that use a simular RF/USB remote control to control
> piCorePlayer via Jivelite I have attached a zip file with following
> content:
> >   >   >
  - Original InputToActionMap.lua file that comes with Jivelite
  - Modified InputToActionMap.lua that changes the function of a few
  > buttons on the Remote Control, as discussed in my previous post
  - Excel sheet that shows the keycodes that are generated by the
  > model T3 remote control
  - README.txt file that explains how to install the modified