Why are you setting up wired ethernet and wifi? Squeezelite will default
to your wired ethernet. I don't know what LMS does?

For LMS I would recommend wired ethernet only.

"Enable Manual Assignment" sounds about right. It should map a MAC
address to IP address.

As your DHCP usually does your IP allocation, it makes sense to do your
static IPs there also, so you do all your IP assignments in one place.
You should also do a backup of your router configuration once done.
Using one tool means you don't accidently assign the same IP address
more than once. Also, even after a complete rebuild of pCP your static
IP will still be there, nothing to do. The map to the MAC address of
your ethernet interface means it will follow the RPi forever no matter
what software you load on it. Remember, if you map to a USB Wifi adapter
the IP address will also follow that device no matter what you plug it
into.