Hello!

First off, a big thank you for the great PcP software! It just keeps
getting better and better, and I can't even begin to tell you how great
you are.

When toying with the BT functionality of 6.1.0 I am trying to get my
Samsung TV to use PcP as a wireless (BT) speaker.

For some reason the TV does not display PcP among discoverable BT
speakers (with PcP BT discoverable, of course!). Pairing from PcP to the
TV is not possible, either.

I think the issue is that the TV does not find the PcP BT to meet its
expectations on what a BT speaker should broadcast for discovery.

Is it possible to somewhere edit a configuration file so that the PcP BT
is discoverable as a pure speaker to trick the TV into pairing with it?

I have tried:
Resetting the TV.
Power-cycling TV and PcP, PcP BT, reinstalling BT on PcP (via the BT
page in GUI), removing the 10-band EQ (it has interfered a lot when I've
previously edited asound.conf)

Versions: Salongen | piCorePlayer v6.1.0 | www v0009 | linux
4.19.122-pcpCore_v7 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.7-1270-pCP

BT Log:

  pCP Bluetooth extension build:0012
  Starting BT Controller
  bcm43xx_init
  Flash firmware /lib/firmware/brcm/BCM4345C0.hcd
  Set BDADDR UART: b8:27:eb:75:71:4e
  Set Controller UART speed to 3000000 bit/s
  Device setup complete
  RPi Bluetooth Hardware Address: B8:27:EB:75:71:4E
  Starting pCP BT Pairing Agent
  BT Controller Ready
  08-15 10:13 CEST INFO     ------------Starting pCP BT Speaker Daemon
  08-15 10:13 CEST INFO     Resetting asound.conf.
  08-15 10:13 CEST INFO        Removing bt_ from asound.conf