ralphy wrote:
> Custom Clock screen saver is supported on pcp but it's very different
> from the lua sources for the now playing applet.
>
> It's located in
> /tmp/tcloop/pcp-jivelite/opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/NowPlaying but
> you can't modify it there.
>
> You have to copy the folder to
> /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets/NowPlaying, make changes and  ensure
> you backup the pcp configuration before a reboot or all the changes will
> be lost.

I would also like to tweak that a little bit to show my classical music
tags in a better way. Could anyone help me to understand which
properties (tags) can be read here instead:

(NowPlayingApplet.lua, line 1976):

    function _extractTrackInfo(self, _track)
        if _track.track then
                local returnTable = {}
                table.insert(returnTable, _track.track)
                table.insert(returnTable, _track.artist)
                table.insert(returnTable, _track.album)
                return returnTable
        else
                return _track.text or "\n\n\n"
        end
  end

I would love to read composer and conductor tag here. Is that possible?
I wasn't able to find the definition of this _track object to understand
that better.