Are there any problems with backlight and thee official 7inch Rasperry
Pi Touchscreen?

I've configured Jivelite to disable after 10 seconds the screen. (In all
modes, stop, play, ..).
This is also working fine, so after 10 seconds the screen and backlight
gets off.

But there is some strange issue. After some time, may be few minutes or
few hours, the backlight turns back on, but the screen stays black.
When I do touch now, it shows Jivelite again and after 10 seconds, my
settings are being executed again.

Anyone an idea, which randomly my backlight of the screen turns on and
stays forever on until I press something?