LaszloFolgerts wrote:
> Hi, I hope this is the right area for posting this.
>
> I have my music stored on a NAS and use piCorePlayer with Squeezelite
> and LMS for playback and use the Squeezer app on my android phone as a
> remote.
>
> While I was using the Squeezer app to go back and forth through the
> folders on my NAS to try out different albums to test out my new DAC, I
> was suddenly unable to open a folder that I was perfectly able to open
> just moments before. It is a folder containing several other folders,
> each folder containing a separate album with individual tracks. Instead
> of just opening the (artist) folder to reveal the separate (album)
> folders inside (so I can select the one I want), LMS now creates a
> playlist containing all the tracks in all the album folders that are
> inside the main artist folder and starts playing it. Thus, I can't go
> into the artist folder anymore and select an album folder, as I was able
> to do just moments before. I now have several folders that exhibit this
> behavior. All of them are folders I had browsed through just moments
> before. When I went and looked in the LMS web gui browser, I saw that
> exactly the folders that exhibit this behavior have had their folder
> icon replaced with the icon of a music note. (I suppose LMS now sees
> these folders as playlists?)
>
> 31729
>
> These folders themselves are perfectly accessible from outside LMS btw,
> like through windows explorer.
>
> I remember, while playing an album, in Squeezer, tapping the playlist
> icon bottom right and then tapping the "delete playlist" icon left of
> the search icon (I was exploring the app's functionality) and that after
> that, LMS now seems to see that folder as a playlist instead of a
> folder.
>
> Sorry for the somewhat confusing story and maybe this is something
> incredibly benign, but I really hope someone can help me in having LMS
> see these folders as folders again instead of playlists.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Cheers.

But that picture doesn't look like the Squeezer app, it looks more like
Material. :confused:

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 - 74K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 6.1.0/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Radio

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi