kidstypike wrote:
> Right, after about 1 hour, I started pulling the power lead from the Pi
> that wouldn't boot, and the green LED started flashing, bad/faulty
> connection?  The Pi booted and had updated the squeezelite version to
> v1.9.7-1270-pCP. However, it still won't play the URLs.
>
> Also, another Pi/pCP 6.0 won't play the URLS, nor will Squeezelite-X's
> squeezelite player.
>
> URLs play no problem on my Radio and Boom.

I went back and checked again - both URLs play on squeezlite X for me,
pCP 6.1. They played both through the squeezelite X Material interface
and standard Material interface with squeezelite X chosen as player.
They also play on a touch.

Something strange happened both yesterday and today though, perhaps
unrelated,but it happened both times I tested this for the OP. . I was
listening to a sports radio station on squeezelite X
https://18063.live.streamtheworld.com/WGRAMAAC.aac. I tested the OP's
radio stations by adding them to favorites, played them on the touch.
After that the sports radio station started stuttering (not
rebuffering), similar to a real bad cell phone connection. Switching to
another favorite, then coming back fixed the problem, so I thought
nothing of it. Thought I would mention it, but alot of the stations I
listen to for extended periods of time have issues here and there

Jim