paul- wrote:
> USB dacs are not in the drop down.  But you need to select the correct
> output field in the squeezelite settings.  Expand the more> in the
> output settings, and you will see a list of potential options.

Thank you, I apprieciate you trying to help, but I don't think I'm
seeing what you're referring to.  There is no drop down, list or 'more'
next to the output field:

32153

And the options below that for settings give you no guidance that I
understand for what settings I'd need, which makes 'select the correct
output field' somewhat difficult.  I've tried reviewing the online help
with no success either, which is very frustrating as this used to work
perfectly.

|Filename: optionspng.png                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32153|