paul- wrote:
> It happens if you change network interfaces.  There is a reset button on
> the tweaks page for jivelite.  This will do a complete reset on
> jivelite.

Still not working, I'm running LMS server through docker, but the player
with the Hiberry dac worked fine before I added the official screen and
installed jivelite. I have reset and removed jivelite a few times and
still can't get it to find either the player or music.

I've taken an image of it before i messaged around with it, I'm running
6.1. I might just start from scratch and see if that works.

It's really weird though, just had a though do I need to do any more
than add the ip address of my server ?

Cheers for the reply