mvordeme wrote:
> What about all those open connections? Today, I was on the phone a lot,
> so I didn't pay much music, but there are already 97 connections waiting
> to be released

I think CLOSE_WAIT is where the local end (i.e. LMS) has asked to CLOSE
the connection but the  far end (i.e. 151.101.114.142 ) has not replied.
Not much LMS can do.  It would usually wait until a timeout

Who is 151.101.114.142 ?  - it seems to be in Germany.  Is it
mysqueezebox.com or Tidal ?  Check the application when a connection is
live.
It is a SSL connection.  Are your system clocks good ? SSL gets messed
up if system clock is not good.
Could you have a firewall / ad blocker etc. which is stopping a
connection ?