Hi Greg,

I set wlan as just another thing to try. I guess you can still set a
static ip for wlan even with wifi turned off and AP on.

Apparently there is a 30 second time-out timer for getting the date/time
and LMS won't start until it gets a date/time or times out.

I don't suppose disabling the NTP service would help?

Thanks,

Howard