mherger wrote:
> > Is this the wrong one?
>
> There's no right or wrong :-). But no, that one's the "official" one.
> Did it not find lame without you adding it? I thought I added it on a
> user's request, and that user didn't complain after the addition :-).
>
> Is your NAS Intel based or ARM?
>
> --
>
> Michael
Hi Michael,

It's Intel based. LMS reported that LAME was not installed correctly
until I copied a version pulled out of a Synology / pinkdot version of
LMS.
Did you add LAME to all versions? I started with 8.0.0 (which reported
no LAME so I added it manually) but I am trying the 8.1.0 build right
now.

Thanks,

HB

1 x Duet, 1 x Boom, 3 x Radio, 2 x Touch with iPeng 9 served by Synology
DS2419+ and LMS 8.0.0 (pinkdot)