doggod wrote:
> Hi folks, I deperately seeking a way to downgrade from LMS 8.xxx to
> latest 7.9.2. Running Pcp 6.0 on a Rpi3B+. Anyone who could assist?
>
> Tried searching for a guide for a couple of hours now without succeding
> ...:-/ Tried the "update path" described here : >
> https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml
>
> hoping it would work for a downgrade but "naturally" it failed. Also
> tried to completely remove 8.xx and do that same update thing also
> failing. Yes basically haven't a clue what I'm doing ... :confused: No
> good with linux that's for sure.

Hi again all, sadly did a mistake and upgraded LMS to 8.xx again so had
to go back to my old thread to check what I did the last time since I
didn't remember how I managed to downgrade from LMS 8.xxx.
So I'm back in Catch 22 again. Seems like there have been some changes
by the PcP team?!? Following the instructions in an attempt to downgrade
but it only leads me to 3 different versions of 8.xxx. Can't figure it
out how to downgrade to 7.9.2. From what I can tell it seems like the
"--mm"  switch somehow is defunkt now? Anyone who can assist?