paul- wrote:
> Likely, you need to setup the device volume control via alsamixer, there
> is instructions on the card control page.   That button is right where
> you selected USB in the drop down.

I took a look. I'm not sure what to do with this. The button in the same
info block as the Audio output device settings, where I selected USB
audio, below this is the Card Control button. Clicking this button, I
get:

Notes for your DAC.

Sorry, you cannot control a USB DAC from this page.
Login via ssh.
Use 'alsamixer' to change the ALSA output level.
Save mixer settings by using Save button below.

I was able to log in to the alsamixer using PuTTY. Got in, typed
alsamixer, type F6, got some options, but I'm not sure what to do with
these.

What to do next?

Thanks