paul- wrote:
> DAR,
>
> I looked at the specs of the flip5  (Pricey speaker)  I didn't see
> anything odd.  I'm not sure what to think here. I'm running a Bluetooth
> headset right now...playing fine.  Changing the name should not have an
> affect.  Troubleshooting bluetooth is very complicated.
>
> Do you have any other speaker that you can pair to test your install?
>
> Paul

Thanks, Paul.  You're right about renaming not having an effect, at
least on 6.1.0.  I just did that, and it works fine.  Turning the
speaker off and on in 6.1.0 causes bluetooth to disconnect and
reconnect, exactly as expected.

I don't have time right now to troubleshoot 7.0.0, but I'll test a new
image on another SD card at some point.  I was also using a bluetooth
headset to test with 7.0.0, but it didn't seem to behave differently
from the JBL Flip 5 speaker.

Dave