mvordeme wrote:
> I found a test track, if you are interested. When you play the live
> album "Showtime, Storytime" by Nightwish, the last three seconds of the
> second track "Wish I Had an Angel" go missing. On which branch are you
> intending to fix it?

I tried as well with the version that contains the correction (8.1.1
nightly) and it seems to me it goes correctly to the end of the track.
With the bug, you would have missed ~50kB of data so 50*8/320 ~ 1.25
second

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3