carsten_h wrote:
> I had problems with pCP 7.0b6 on my Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Hifiberry DAC+
> Pro with the 64bit version. There are dropouts in the sound at random
> places. When I used a Bluetooth headphone that didn't happen. After
> changing to the 32bit version everything is fine!

Well, I reflashed to 32-bit, no change.  Restarted LMS, no change.

I also have a piZero that I got running, it shows the same behavior (the
music control buttons the pCP web interface do not work).  Since these
buttons work for others, I am led to believe something about my LMS is
not cooperating.  Oh well, like I said, it was more of a curiosity than
anything else.  Will investigate further if asked otherwise will just
leave it be.